Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Meet the Generals - First Year Julia Van Sant

After a stellar weekend win over Catholic, we bring to you another one of our many first years who is tearing it up on the field!

1. Name: Julia Van Sant
2. Year: Freshman
3. Position: Midfield
4. Major: Business, Minor in Art

 
Me and my family at my high school graduation!

5. Where do you live on campus:? Graham Lees
6. Favorite lacrosse memory? When my high school team won against our biggest rival my senior year.  It had been the first time in 8 years.
7. Goals for 2012? To win ODACs and make it to the final four.

Me and my roommates from high school!

8. What do you miss most from home? My family and my dog!
9. Favorite thing about W&L? The campus and tight knit community.
10. If you could have a super power what would it be? To fly

Me and some friends in Eleuthra over spring break!

Thanks to Julia for her answers and pictures this week!  Make sure to head over to the Facebook page to check out Julia's mini highlight video as she introduces herself to everyone following Generals Lacrosse!  Next week, check the blog to hear about the Generals' Friends of Jaclyn game being played this Saturday at Watt Field at 2pm against Mary Washington University!