Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Game Day Preps




With the start of our season this weekend with our scrimmage, we wanted to let you know about how our team prepares and what superstitions some of our teammates have.

Amelia- I just get anti-social on the bus headed to games, listen to pump up music, and don't talk to anyone, besides that I kinda just go with the flow. 

Marge- Whadya says and thankful circle are my favorite!!!! I love psych and jammin out to our locker room mix too. Before the game, I always run with Gretty and we throw bad passes for each other so we are ready to catch anything.

Leanne- I love the locker room atmosphere on game day. Everyone is getting pumped up in their own way, whether it's dancing to hageybabes tunes or sitting in your locker getting into your zone. Everyone is excited and getting ready for the game ahead and it's such a fun time to be together as a team!

Meade- I love thankful circle when we have a chance to put everything in perspective.

Mere- I love listening to good pump-up music before games and just feeding off the energy that my teammates are providing. I am superstitious about which socks I wear.

Ash- I eat carrots as part of my pre-game meal even if it’s in the morning #onlyweird if it doesn't work. We also had a preseason poll about which game everyone is most excited about playing and it was unanimous: Mary Washington. 

Ready to WOMP!!!

-Carly and Mere