Friday, March 8, 2013

Rolling into Next Week!



After a great 21-1 team win against Hollins Tuesday the Generals were ready to hit the field Wednesday and start preparing for the big match-up against Salisbury this weekend. Unfortunately a large snow storm hit Lexington (see picture) and made it impossible to get out on the turf. The generals were however, able to take advantage of the snow and have a little fun on their day off. See below for how some of our teammates spent their day in the snow- and their favorite snowy day activities from the younger years.
Olive: I played with my friends doggie in da snow!!!

Becca: When I was little I always wanted to build perfect igloos like the ones you see on TV and in pics and on club penguin but I don't think they exist in real life.



Lizzy: Walking between classes I got in a snowball fight with one of my friends (and I obviously won). Mostly I just enjoyed looking at how pretty the snow made our campus appear.
Leanne: When I was little I used to love making snow forts with my brothers.


Coach Mary & Nala: Playing dress up and running in the snow!




Luckily by Thursday the turf was cleared and the generals were able to have a great practice in preparation for this weekend! Make sure to come support the General or tune in online as they take on (WOMP on) the Seagulls this Saturday.


-McCartin & Emily