Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What the Generals Are Thankful For

After spending the week at home with their family and friends for the Thanksgiving holiday, we asked the girls what they were thankful for...

Christina Benedetti '12- I am thankful for Harry Potter, Justin Bieber, and musicals (aka Glee and High School Musical).

Adele Irwin '15- I am thankful for my parents.

Emily Hardy '15- I am thankful for my family and all they've done to help me get to W&L. I'm also thankful for everyone's safe travels back to Lex!

Maddie McKaig '12- I'm thankful for having someone who cares as much about me as I do for him. And if you're thinking I'm talking about my boyfriend, you're wrong. I'm thinking of my cat, Mr. Waffles.

Taylor Zusi '14- I am thankful for my family and my dogs.

Cara Mulligan '15- I am thankful for Sarah Gray having all the seasons of Gilmore Girls and also for my new lax teammates!!

Sammy Yates '15- I am thankful for my family's good health.

Alli Shearin '12- I'm thankful for my dogs, Pup and Rus, and for all of the joy that they bring me!

Kirby Taylor '15- I am thankful for the abundance of food in my fridge and pantry (especially peanut butter and fig newtons) and a large family.

Meredith Lavin '14- I am thankful for my family and all the support they provide me.

All of the First Years (and Maisie) gathered around our own Thanksgiving style class dinner at the O'Brien house!


Leanne Stone '14- I am thankful for my two suite-mates Olive and Alice. I am thankful for their health and their extremely positive attitudes through tough recoveries from surgery.



Ashley Barnes '13- I'm thankful for my big brother and that I got to hang out with him over break.



Lauren Acker '12- I'm thankful for my family, I'm thankful for all of the seniors, and I'm thankful to be a general!



Alex Van Horn '14- I am thankful for my WONDERFUL roommate Meade.



Meade Brewster '14- I am thankful for my roommate.



Katie Lotterman '15- I'm thankful for my friends and family!



Elizabeth Bucklee '13- I am thankful for family and friends, both near and far, and for Skype, Facebook, and email that keep us in touch. I am also thankful for things like popcorn, grapes without seeds, Caesar salad, Chipotle, and the list continues...



Katie McCartin '15- I am thankful for all my family and friends and the opportunity to lax with some pretty cool people at W&L.



Jennifer Linder '12- I am thankful for the laughs my family enjoyed when my dog tried whipped cream for the first time.



Greta Witter '14- I am thankful for my brothers, all my lax pals, and my new nose.



Sarah Gray Erickson '15- I'm thankful for my family and all my new friends at school especially Adele.



The coaching staff is especially thankful for such a great team and all of their safe returns to campus following what sounds like a very thankful break! Visit the blog next week as we introduce another member of the class of 2014!