Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meet the Generals - Sophomore Meredith Lavin

After a week of holiday festivities, the blog is back with another member of the class of 2014. Below, Sophomore Meredith Lavin answers our Meet the Generals questions!

1. Name: Meredith Lavin
2. Year: 2014

3. Position: Midfield


My family and I at my cousin's graduation last spring.

4. Major: Biology (possible math minor)
5. Where do you live on campus? Woods Creek West
6. Favorite memory of last season? My favorite memory of last season is winning ODACs. I have never been part of a team that was so successful. It was an amazing experience.


My friends from home and I.

7. Goals for 2012: My personal goal is to survive physics and chemistry. They are both tough courses.
8. What do you miss most from home? My family and my mom's cooking.

High School Senior Night

9. Favorite thing about W&L? I would have to say the people. Everyone here is warm and wlecoming. I have made really close friends who will probably be a part of the rest of my life.
10. If you could have a super power what would it be? To fly

Thanks for all your answers Mere! Next week, the introductions continue with another member of the class of 2014. Make sure to check back for the first post of 2012!