Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meet the Generals - Sophomore Leanne Stone

This week General's Sophomore Leanne Stone introduces herself to you below!

1. Name: Leanne Stone
2. Year: Sophomore
3. Position: Defense
4. Major: Mass Communications



My mom and I in Africa this past summer.


5. Where do you live on campus? Gaines Dormitory



6. Favorite memory of last season? Salisbury game in the second round of the NCAA tournament, even though we lost it was the most intense/fun game I've ever played in.



7. Goals for 2012: Win the ODAC championship, qualify for NCAAs, and hopefully get to the final four!!! Never forget to have fun, that's what sports are for! And to stick together and play as a team!



LAX4LYFE, a motto to live by.




8. What do you miss most from home? Aside from my high school friends and family, I really miss living near the water (Long Island Sound).



9. Favorite thing about W&L? How friendly everyone here is, the fact that I can be dedicated to lacrosse (the sport I love) and still be very dedicated to my academics. It provides a great balance between work and fun!




Great (fellow sophomore lacrosse player) and I during homecoming weekend!


10. If you could have a super power what would it be? I would want to be able to snap my fingers and have whatever food I want instantly appear in front of me (Gennies laxers love to eat) OR be able to hold my breath forever.


Big thanks to Leanne for her time ane interesting super power ideas! Come to the blog next week as we start to round out the class of 2014!