Thursday, January 12, 2012

Meet the Generals - Sophomore Greta Witter

As we start to round out our class of 2014, Greta Witter introduces herself to us all!

1. Name: Greta Witter
2. Year: Sophomore
3. Position: Attack

4. Major: Economics & Politics


Some laxers before homecoming.

5. Where do you live on campus? Kappa Alpha Theta sorority house
6. Favorite memory of last season: Although I have some pretty found memories of long hours spent on the back of the bus last season (ex. Atlanta), my favorite memory would have to be our regular season game at Roanoke. It felt so good to beat them on their home field - the energy was incredible. My classmate and twin Margaret Klein scored somewhere around chwenty goals, and it was so much fun to watch.



Everybody move to the back of the bus!


7: Goals for this year: My biggest goal for our team in this 2012 season is to come to practice and to games with a differently level of intensity than we did last year. I think we have the natural talent to do big things with our season if we all put in the mental effort.



8. What do you miss most from home? I miss hanging out with my brothers. I miss having the opportunity to sleep all day.



Margaret Kelin (chwin) and I!


9. What is your favorite thing about W&L? My favorite thing about W&L is the fact that the library is open 24/7. I have spent a lot of excessively long nights on the fourth floor.



10. If you could have a super power what would it be? My super power would definitely be to fly. Overused? Yes, but it's everyone's go-to choice because it's clearly the best super power.



Thanks to Greta for all of her answers this week. Next week the blog has an exciting announcement as to how the Generals are catching up with the rest of the world!